*You always say Good Morning and give me a hug in the morning after waking up.
*You can make Alexis smile at any time no matter what.
*You read to Mikaela and will play dolly house with her if she asks.
*You love anything having to do with the outdoors: sports, bike riding, swimming, the list can go on!!
*You have such a contagious laugh!
*Your huge love for art. I think later on in life you will be my museum buddy:)
*Your huge love for books and how excited you get when I say we're going to the library.
*The fact that you are my only boy!!
Love you Buddy Boy!
Then: What a beautiful sleeping baby boy

4 comments:
happy birthday from ben...we can't wait to see you in a few weeks. hope you had a great day and tell your mommy lanae says you can have another party when ben, jeff and luke come.
Happy birthday, Jackson! Thanks again for the fun party!
He's got such a great smile.
I'm so sad I missed it! i'm sure it was a lot of fun...we'll hopefully see you guys soon!
Post a Comment