The other morning Mikaela was belting out the Abc's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and I Am a Child of God. I thought it was hilarious and thought I would share her versions of the songs!
I AM A CHILD OF GOD
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
ABC's
What now?! So cute!!!!! Gotta love the invented "elenemem" letter that little ones always throw in there!!!
Did she say "Leave me behind"?? In I am a Child of God? That is so funny!!
the videos are so cute, eric and i couldn't stop laughing (in a good way). we just love your kids! are you guys going to come down this month?
What now Sandra? That was really, super cute!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What now?! So cute!!!!! Gotta love the invented "elenemem" letter that little ones always throw in there!!!
Did she say "Leave me behind"?? In I am a Child of God? That is so funny!!
the videos are so cute, eric and i couldn't stop laughing (in a good way). we just love your kids! are you guys going to come down this month?
What now Sandra? That was really, super cute!!
Post a Comment