Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swimming 2010

This year we decided to get swimming lessons out of the way before the summer started. This was the BEST idea ever! We started in February and ended a couple of weeks ago. Total we went through three sessions and we are done for a while! The kids have come along so far that I am still in awe. They both moved up a level and are progressing quite well. Here are some photo highlights of their last session:
Jacks learned how to dive off the side this past session. His favorite stroke...the Back Stroke. He goes further with this stroke than any other.

Mikaela learning how to float on her back.
She is now officially not afraid of putting her face in the water! She learned the freestyle this session:)


2 comments:

Candace Thomas said...

You are so ambitious...I don't even think about swimming when it's still snowing out:) I am so going to miss those little munchkins!

Chela said...

Looks like fun.