Thursday, May 6, 2010

Outside

The other day Lexie asked to go outside. She loves to be out in the back more than anything. Most days I have no objection, we leave the door open and she comes in and out as she pleases. However, on this particular day it was cold out (surprise surprise for Utah) and I told her no. I didn't want all the cold air coming in. She got upset but ran off and I went back to doing the dishes. Apparently I did not disuade her though...when I turned around this is how I found her. When I told her no she went into the bathrrom, grabbed the stool, and proceeded to try and let herself out by unlocking the door! She cracked me up! Way to take matters into your own hands Lexie! Too bad you're not strong enough to turn that deadbolt:)
Here she is telling me "Outside Mamma!!" She is hilarious:)

1 comment:

Candace Thomas said...

Is this where my kid learned to use a stool to climb up to the door? J/k. I love her! I love the easter clothes...your kids look adorable. And you will look back on the 'candid' pics and be so glad they aren't perfectly posed:) Or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Ha ha.