This past Wednesday Mikaela officially started preschool!! Yippee!! She was so excited that she woke up, even before I had, and told me to hurry up because she couldn't be late for school! Oh I hope this attitude continues throughout the entire year :) She promptly got dressed in her spiffy new Hannah Montana shirt and denim shorts and then ate breakfast in record time. She was so on top of things that she was ready a half hour before we had to go!!
Here she is all set with her name tag. Gosh she's grown up so much!

And in the spirit of firsts this week I thought I'd also post about our little Lex. Last week she turned 18 months old and so this week she was able to go into NURSERY!! I was so excited for her, but I think Jared was most excited. It seems that with every child we have, he's the one that ends up caring for them during the first two hours of church. So today was a monumental day to say the least.
Here's Lex all ready to go to church. Jared dropped her off in Nursery since I was already in Primary getting things ready. He said she went in without any problems and word is that she did just fine.
6 comments:
What great pictures on your header! I just LOVE them! Congrats on surviving the first week of nursery. What a grown-up girl she is!
Wow! Everyone in primary is a big step...Brian and I didn't know what to do with ourselves when Luke went. I can't believe how big your kids are, time for a visit for sure.
They are getting so big. They look so grown up.
LOVE the new header!
Oh my goodness...your kids are so cute and all grown up! I can't believe how big Lexi is. CRAZY!
You have such cute kids! I'm sure that's nice having one kid at home. We've got 4 1/2 more months until nursery.
Post a Comment