When I picked up Jacks from Preschool on Tuesday I had quite a surprise...he came out a Pirate!! Apparently they had all learned about Pirates and Treasure and he was so excited to look like a pirate. Well I should say partially excited. He loved the eye patch (it's pushed up on the pirate bandana on his head) and the pirate bandana. However, he did not like the face paint. As soon as he got in the car he asked me to wipe it off. Jackson hates anything painted on his face (we can't even get him to paint his face for Halloween) and Pirate Day was no exception. It took all he had to let me take these photos before I vaselined his face up to get the paint off. I thought he looked great so I had to take pics. Almost a whole vaseline tube later, his face returned to normal and he has played non-stop with the pirate stuff since Tuesday. Enjoy:)
ARRGG!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fun day at preschool. For some reason my daughter thinks that pirates bite people, she once bit Cole on the back and said, "ARRGGG...I'm a pirate." Well, I guess it is easy to get confused at 2.
Post a Comment