Friday, October 22, 2010

Seawolf

This year I decided to join the PTA and despite the fact that I really have done absolutely nothing for it (other than pay my dues) I must say I won out joining this year, literaly. Apparently they were doing a raffle with all the new members and they were raffling off a cruise around Lake Ray Hubbard (our closest lake) on a catamaran. Well I had no idea that the raffle was going on until I get a message on my phone saying that I won the cruise! WHAT!?!? I never win anything! I think that the main fact that I had no idea there was a raffle was why I won! LOL! So, Jared and I cashed in our cruise and had a great date night. My friend watched our kids and we were able to go out to dinner and then enjoy our 1 1/2 hour cruise.

This is the Seawolf! I had no idea what a catamaran until that night. It was really fun! A nice couple on the boat obliged and took our photo :)

It literally was such a perfect night. A storm had just blown through and so the temp had dropped drastically, making the evening cruise so pleasant.



So you could go and drive the catamaran and wear this cool hat at the same time. Jared is quite the trooper for letting me snap a pic with him wearing it:)
Okay, I guess I had to have a turn too!

We had such a great night and definitely would love to do it again! Maybe next year!

No comments: