Natalie's was so fun to read that I couldn't resist doing the tag:) Here goes...
Five things I was doing ten years ago...
1. Studying my butt off as impending first semester finals at BYU were close at hand.
2. Loving living in DT!! Got to love the dorms!
3. Being one of my older bro's groupies...I think I went to every gig his band played!
4. Really enjoying living on my own for the first time.
5. Experiencing my first snowfall! I remember running out the first time the snow fell hard in Provo and staying out there with my friends just watching it come down.
Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Put away our duffel bags from our weekend trip.
2. Get out some Christmas decorations.
3. Finish picking up dishes from dinner.
4. Start making a Christmas list of what the kids might like this year. I haven't done any Christmas shopping, let alone thinking as to what will be purchased this year!
5. Go to Sleep!!
Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Popcorn, of any variety, except Kettle corn.
2. Crackers and cheese.
3. Twizzlers (that's considered a snack right!).
4. Granola bars.
5. Oranges/Strawberries. Since these are both fruit I just considered them as one:)
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. TRAVEL!!
2. Pay off my house.
3. Set up very nice college/mission funds for the kids.
4. Pay off ALL of our STUDENT LOANS!
5. Help extended family with anything they need;)
Five places I have lived...
1. Redwood City, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Paris, France
4. Hoffman Estates, IL
5. Mesa, AZ
Five jobs I have had...
1. Heal Food store bagger (I re-bagged all the bulk items into smaller units...not a glamorous job but it was perfect during High School).
2. Law office secretary (I did this twice for two different firms).
3. Preschool Teacher.
4. Data Entry for Investools.
5. Technical support agent for MyFamily.com.
Five people I tag...
1. Michele C.
2. Heidi S.
3. Lanae J.
4. Tiffany W.
5. Camille H.
Have FUN!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the tag!!! That brought back so many memories from 10 years ago. The other day I found the list we made back then of all the hilarious things we did! I will have to show it to you. Let's get together really really soon. I almost have baby #3 here, and then I think we should do some serious hanging out. I love you tons Sandra!
Post a Comment