We started off with Jacks' first Halloween Parade at school the day before Halloween! He was so happy and so excited to see us sitting there waving at him. I thought he looked so cute in his Obi Wan Kenobi costume that I couldn't just take one picture! After the parade finished I quickly followed him all the way back to his classroom where I was able to get a few more shots of him and his classmates!
In the parade. If you notice he's Obi Wan Kenobi and his friend Chance is right in front of him and he's Annakin! I thought that was so picture perfect!
So excited from the day before, when Jacks and Mickey woke up on Halloween morning it was all I could do to keep them from putting on their costumes early! Finally after dinner I let them get them on and we headed out into our neighborhood. We did the cul-de-sac together and then Jared and the kids continued on while I came back home with Alexis. They came home later to re-fuel and then keep on going. We stopped up at our friends house and trick-or-treated up by her neighborhood. I thougt after that they'd be done, but no such luck. So I dropped them off a couple blocks from the house and they continued on with Jared. They arrived home at 9:30 p.m.!! They were so excited and said they had the best Halloween ever. I'm so glad they had such a great time!
Before heading out into our neighborhood. I think Lexie looks so cute but I don't think she could quite balance in her costume! Oh well:)

Here's our resident Obi Wan Kenobi! He refused to take the mask off all night, despite the fact he could barely see out the eye slits. Finally when it got dark I confiscated it so he wouldn't trip!
Our cute butterfly!

Mickey has been looking forward to being a black cat since the beginning of October. Here she is giving her fiercest MEOW!
She looks quite a bit tamer here:)




Here's our resident Obi Wan Kenobi! He refused to take the mask off all night, despite the fact he could barely see out the eye slits. Finally when it got dark I confiscated it so he wouldn't trip!

Mickey has been looking forward to being a black cat since the beginning of October. Here she is giving her fiercest MEOW!
She looks quite a bit tamer here:)So you may think there are quite a bit of pictures but they loved posing! I couldn't stop them. They kept saying "more, more!" So of course I obliged:)
Alexis was such a trooper. She loved being out looking out at everyone as long as Daddy was holding her tight! She had quite a long night but was great the whole time.
Trick-or-Treat!!

4 comments:
They really got into character!! That was nice of them to walk around the neighborhood to collect candy for you! :-)
Very cute!
Wow they sure love halloween! I am amazed at the face painting...way to go. Ben will be so excited to see the pictures, he also enjoyed posing all night long. We will have to have a playdate next year while their costumes still fit. Great photography.
sorry the last comment was from me, i was just on my sisters computer!
lanae
Your kiddos are so cute. Did you make your costumes? I love that they loved what they were and really wanted to pose for the camera. Cute cute!
Post a Comment