Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Firsts!

Last week we had a couple more "Firsts" happen in our house in conjuction with Jacks' first day of school. On Thursday Mikaela started dance lessons and "ecstatic" is an understatement for how she felt about class. At the beginning of the week we went out and bought all her stuff and all she wanted to do was wear her leotard and ballet shoes all over the house. Needless to say, when Thursday rolled around, all she could talk about was that she was finally going to dance class. She was a bit silly during class, but thankfully the teacher reassured me that she would do fine! Below are some pics that our talented friend Natalie took of her and her friends on their first day:)

Can you see the happiness just exuding from her little face!!
This is what I mean about her being silly during class! Notice how her other two friends look so sweet and innocent, not our Mickey. Her true colors show through in this picture:)


Then on Saturday Jacks had his very first soccer match. Jared is his coach and Jacks is just thrilled about that. He loves that he has a uniform and loves his team. They named themselves "The White Knights." Even though this is AYSO (totally non-competitive) Jackson came home boasting that his team scored the most goals and that he did a couple assists in the game. Way to go Jackson, guess this sport runs in your gene pool!


4 comments:

Brooke said...

love the pictures, especially the one where Mikaela is goofing off! probably not funny now, but you'll get a good laugh later in life!

Laura said...

Mikaela is cracking me up! I bet she does great!

Lanae said...

it has been way too long since i checked your blog. those pics of jackson make me want to make them stop growing. mikaela looks so adorable. and alexis is way tooo big. could you just freeze them in time till we see you again?
ps thanks for the bday message, you are so sweet

Unknown said...

I know I've never commented any pictures before, but what kind of uncle would I be if I didn't show my excitement of Jackson playing soccer *tear* haha and mikaela..those pictures are priceless.