And she's up!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Almost Crawling:)
This past week Alexis has proved she doesn't want to be left behind in the mobility department...she is starting to crawl! I can't believe how big she is getting so fast. Mind you though, she is the slowest of our kids to crawl (Mikaela did it at 5 months and Jackson did it right before 6 months of age) and so we were wondering what was up. Well, we didn't have to wonder for very long. Below are pics of how it's been going for her. I'm sure in a couple of weeks she'll be up to speed....Ahhhh...time for the baby gate to go up:)
And she's up!
A little higher, with a knee under.
Hasn't figured out how to bring the other knee under, so she pushes completely up.
And then there's the fall!!
And she's done...time to strike a pose:)
And she's up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hear you, girl! Jennifer is getting up on her hands and knees, too. She does this slither move that gets her across the room FAST! Their immobility disappears so quickly!
I just can't get over her happy, smiley face when you guys came over the other day!! She's adorable.
She is a cutie. I love a new crawler. Izzy is 12 months and still hasn't figured out crawling. She gets around by scooting along on her bum. It puts a smile on my face every time I see her.
Post a Comment