Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday Alexis!!

Can't believe Alexis is one month old today!! Time has flown by so quickly. Below are some pics of the past couple of weeks as she's come more into her own. We love her so much!!
Happy One month Alexis!! Alexis peacefully sleeping in the swing with the gorgeous
bow her Aunt Patty sent!
Thanks Patty!!

This photo was taken today. Her shirt says it all I think:) And we love giving her kisses!!
The more dramatic side of Alexis. Gotta love it;)

4 comments:

Lanae said...

another one that looks great in pink! can't say i'm not a little jealous. bri agrees you need to come home, maybe soon i will get up there!
she is gorgeous :)

Momma J said...

she's beautiful. i love little babies with lots of hair. reminds us of our mr sammy when he was a baby

Jessica said...

Oh man, look at that hair. I just want rub my face in it. She is too cute.

Jake Walker said...

I have been thinking of you so much! I promise to call you soon. Alexis is so beautiful! I love the picture of her being "not so happy!"