The week after my marathon Jared's parents stayed to enjoy the kids and help me out! Man was that help needed. I roughly had about two weeks before I was to leave for California and Jared's Dad and I were to tackle the north side of our yard. We worked so hard every day to get everything set, tilling, mowing, weed wacking, that we were so dead tired every day. Despite our weary bodies we did manage to have so much fun with the kids. We went for ice cream, root beer floats, lunches, and best of all TOAD's FUN ZONE!
Here is Mikaela, finally tall enough to ride with an adult, in the go carts. She was so excited!


Can you tell Jacks was so excited. This was him at the end of the ride. It was so windy that morning that he rode with his hood on the whole time. What a crack up!

Here he is again, playing a racing game against his Pepere. According to him, he won:)

Lexie's favorite ride was the carousel. She went round and round and never wanted to get off. I think she rode this ride about 4 times that day.

Oh yeah, and my dancing queen was in love with DDR!!

Jacks and Mickey loved the mini air hockey table.

Since Lexie was not tall enough to ride the go carts, even with an adult, I stayed out with her during the kids' second go around. I had to keep her entertained somehow so here are some of the faces she would make for the camera. She is hilarious!


Jacks and Memere had a blast, don't you think?!?!

Same goes for Pepere and Mickey:)
Thanks Memere and Pepere for coming out and having a blast with us! We miss you already and can't wait to see you again!
1 comment:
Gosh, it makes me sad to see pictures of you here in Utah. I can't believe all that has happened with your family these last few months. I miss you tons! And it's so weird to have someone else in your house!
Post a Comment